Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Medical Director Gabriel H. Brandeis
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Board Chair Michael Luskin
- Protected: Performance Review Form 2016
- The New Jewish Home Partners with ReServe to Offer Dementia Care Navigation Services
- The New Jewish Home wins $400,000 N.I.H. grant to study innovative approach to reducing delirium in nursing homes
grant Dementia research Palliative Care innovation palliative NYU day care Mundy Flu Mount Sinai Hospital delirium elder older adult Geriatric substance abuse Green House Bronx telehealth disabilities award weiner Small House night care Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine langone Alzheimer's environment substance abuse study executive management Sarah Neuman senior management Luskin Geriatric Career Development senior adult day care GCD research institute on aging Rehabilitation Power coughlin Living Center addiction leadership rehab