Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home wins $400,000 N.I.H. grant to study innovative approach to reducing delirium in nursing homes
- Please Join Us For Winetoberfest 2016
- Statement by The New Jewish Home on the Finalization of the Bronx Sale
- Jewish Home Researcher Lands NIA Grant for Study on Fighting Delirium in Nursing Homes
- Innovative Geriatric Substance Abuse Program in the News
Alzheimer's rehab HELP-LTC Flu Geriatric Career Development National Institute on Aging substance abuse delirium day care Power grant Geriatric substance abuse Sarah Neuman Mount Sinai Hospital GCD adult day care Rehabilitation senior coughlin Mundy Green House palliative study night care Bronx telehealth environment Palliative Care executive management award senior management elder Living Center Dementia older adult Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine weiner addiction NYU research institute on aging research langone Boockvar innovation Small House