Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home wins $400,000 N.I.H. grant to study innovative approach to reducing delirium in nursing homes
- Please Join Us For Winetoberfest 2016
- Statement by The New Jewish Home on the Finalization of the Bronx Sale
- Jewish Home Researcher Lands NIA Grant for Study on Fighting Delirium in Nursing Homes
- Innovative Geriatric Substance Abuse Program in the News
Green House NYU Dementia Mount Sinai Hospital executive management innovation senior management older adult Bronx environment langone research institute on aging elder night care day care Palliative Care Flu Rehabilitation Small House GCD Mundy palliative weiner delirium addiction Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine Alzheimer's coughlin grant study award Living Center research substance abuse Geriatric Career Development telehealth Power disabilities Geriatric substance abuse senior rehab Sarah Neuman National Institute on Aging adult day care Boockvar