Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- Research Arm of The New Jewish Home Ends 2016 with Collection of Articles Published in Leading Medical and Geriatric Journals
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Medical Director Gabriel H. Brandeis
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Board Chair Michael Luskin
- Performance Review Form 2016
- The New Jewish Home Partners with ReServe to Offer Dementia Care Navigation Services
NYU Geriatric Career Development Small House environment Green House Palliative Care langone adult day care coughlin Rehabilitation older adult research institute on aging senior Alzheimer's addiction elder Power palliative Mount Sinai Hospital rehab weiner day care Dementia Mundy innovation senior management study Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine Geriatric substance abuse Luskin award night care executive management Bronx Flu leadership Sarah Neuman substance abuse Living Center research disabilities Boockvar grant GCD telehealth