Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home Presents AGING IN THE 21st CENTURY
- Eldercare Researchers Find Clues to Improving Use of Occupational Therapy
- The New Jewish Home Names Tammy L. Marshall Its First Chief Experience Officer
- New Intervention Could Reduce Delirium and Hospitalization among Nursing Home Residents
- About the Jewish Home: Printer-friendly Booklets
research Sarah Newman Geriatric substance abuse gay LGBTQ Palliative Care executive management award eighty research institute on aging Manhattan lesbian Power innovation elder senior langone training Rehabilitation Mundy GCD environment Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine Mount Sinai Hospital older adult Dementia 2016 Flu video eight Sarah Neuman coughlin Green House telehealth Small House hagler Geriatric Career Development palliative NYU night care victory adult day care Alzheimer's senior management Living Center