Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home wins $400,000 N.I.H. grant to study innovative approach to reducing delirium in nursing homes
- Please Join Us For Winetoberfest 2016
- Statement by The New Jewish Home on the Finalization of the Bronx Sale
- Jewish Home Researcher Lands NIA Grant for Study on Fighting Delirium in Nursing Homes
- Innovative Geriatric Substance Abuse Program in the News
GCD telehealth Flu Rehabilitation environment award palliative older adult Bronx HELP-LTC rehab Green House NYU study Boockvar addiction Sarah Neuman Mount Sinai Hospital Small House research institute on aging langone coughlin Power Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine substance abuse elder senior Alzheimer's Palliative Care Geriatric Career Development Geriatric substance abuse research National Institute on Aging Dementia weiner grant innovation Mundy delirium day care night care senior management Living Center adult day care executive management