Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- Research Arm of The New Jewish Home Ends 2016 with Collection of Articles Published in Leading Medical and Geriatric Journals
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Medical Director Gabriel H. Brandeis
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Board Chair Michael Luskin
- Performance Review Form 2016
- The New Jewish Home Partners with ReServe to Offer Dementia Care Navigation Services
Palliative Care study innovation grant senior management research institute on aging adult day care Power Small House night care Flu research senior weiner GCD award disabilities Sarah Neuman Alzheimer's Geriatric substance abuse Geriatric Career Development Rehabilitation Living Center Bronx older adult Mundy palliative coughlin Mount Sinai Hospital leadership Dementia Green House telehealth substance abuse elder addiction Luskin day care rehab environment Boockvar NYU Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine langone executive management