Kittay House, a newly renovated 295-unit apartment building located in a five-acre garden on the Jewish Home Lifecare Bronx campus, offers older adults affordable independent/supportive living at its best. Whether you are entirely independent or need some level of assistance with daily tasks, Kittay House can be the answer.
Kittay House Senior Apartments is designed to ease the burdens of life. For those needing additional support, a range of optional health and personal care services are available on site. For information call 718-410-1441
Kittay House has spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments, and offers many services and amenities designed to make you feel safe and comfortable including:
- an emergency response system and 24-hour security
- access to nearby physicians and rehabilitation services
- restaurant-style dining, with continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- a full schedule of social programs, activities and trips
- community choir and open art studio
- religious services
- housekeeping services
- beauty parlor
- lovely gardens and outdoor spaces
Kittay House is easily accessible by car and public transportation.
Fully furnished short-stay “trial period” apartments are available for qualified applicants who wish to explore the ease of lifestyle offered at Kittay.
Kittay House is located at:
2550 Webb Avenue, Bronx, NY 10468
To find out more:
call (718) 410-1441 or email email@example.com.
or visit the Web site at: http://www.kittayhouse.org/
Kittay House News
- Jewish Home’s Kittay House Holds Art Show (6/24/2015) - Kittay House held an art show on June 17 called “The Creative Process and Lifelong Learning.” The show featured Bronx artist, Victoria Marin-Harrison who is the Visual Arts leader and Curator of the Kittay Gallery by the Garden. Victoria shared a slideshow of her artwork and responded to questions from a panel of Kittay House... [Read More]
- Kites Symbolize Special Friendship between Bronx Fifth Graders and Kittay House Holocaust Survivors (6/6/2013) - Several kites were unfurled in the Kittay House garden this week, not as a tribute to the spring weather, but to replace what was lost 66 years ago. When a group of Bronx fifth graders from PS75x in the South Bronx visited Jewish Home Lifecare’s Kittay House Senior Apartments to talk with Marion Sacher and... [Read More]
Kittay House News