This term is used to describe daily functions, including getting dressed, eating, taking a shower or bath, going to the bathroom, and getting into a bed or chair. The amount of help an elder needs with ADLs is one factor in determining the appropriate level of care.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx