This term refers to care given in a doctor’s office, clinic or other facility. It comes from the word ambulate which means walking, as the patient can come and go (walk in/walk out) rather than stay overnight.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx