For those who need assistance to remain at home there’s an array of devices available to help elders manage their health and medication needs. Many people are familiar with the PERS devices – the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” device. There are a range of Telehealth options, many of which can provide a link to a medical professional and allow for regular monitoring and review to maximize their safety and independence through a regular phone line.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx