Also called pressure sores, or may be referred to by their medical name, decubiti (de-CUBE-it-eye). These are wounds on the patient’s body that occur because of the pressure of being in one position for too long (bed or wheelchair) on the thin skin of the elderly. They are categorized in stages, with Stage IV (four) being the most serious.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx