For those at home, needing therapy for a defined period, a CHHA provides nursing, social work, home care, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and other rehabilitation services to individuals in their own homes, as prescribed by a physician. Medicare will cover costs when certain conditions are met.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx