The individual, often at a hospital, who will detail elements of a patient’s care when they are leaving a facility, and may, from the time of admission, help navigate elements of a patient’s coverage and care. May be a nurse or social worker. The discharge plan is the roadmap for the patient’s continued care.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx