The FHCDA, which became effective on June 1, 2010, allows a patient’s family member, partner or friend to make health care decisions for them is that patient is in a hospital or nursing home, lacks the capacity to make decisions and did not sign a health care proxy or leave health care instructions.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx