A geriatric care manager is a professional who specializes in assessing and arranging care for the elderly. Geriatric care managers often have training in gerontology, social work, nursing or counseling, and have extensive knowledge about the cost, quality and availability of elder services in the senior’s community. Some long-term care insurance policies will pay for geriatric care management services. To find out how a geriatric care manager can help with your eldercare needs….
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx