This refers to the process of having the court name a guardian. It can be complex and costly, and tie up an individual’s affairs while in process. This process can be avoided by having advance directives, and meeting with an elder lawyer to make arrangements before they become necessary.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx