The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. This is a federal law designed to protect the privacy of an individual’s medical information. ). HIPAA sets out regulation as to how health care providers are to keep this information safe and secure, and to prevent personal information from being shared with unauthorized users, including employers and marketers.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx