A health-care facility for the terminally ill that emphasizes pain control and emotional support for the patient and family, rather than taking extraordinary measures to prolong life. Can also refer to support services provided at home. Click here to see how hospice differs from palliative care.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx