This term refers to activities that are part of independent living, in addition to ADLs (activities of daily living). They include tasks like grocery shopping, cooking, paying bills, doing laundry, and taking medications as ordered. The ability of an elder to manage IADLs is taken into consideration when assessing whether an elder will thrive in a home environment.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx