These trained, licensed health care professionals report to registered nurses and doctors. They can provide basic care such as checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, and pulse), giving injections and enemas, monitoring catheters, applying wound dressings and treating bedsores.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx