This term is used to describe the care needed by people with chronic health problems or dementia who are unable to manage their own daily needs. Long term care may be provided in a nursing home, but may also be provided by caregivers in the patient’s home.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx