A non-residential program which provides care coordination, therapeutic, rehabilitative, and support activities, including nursing, assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs), social work services, meals, and possible transportation to elders who are physically frail or have mental challenges. These services are provided in a protected setting for a portion of the day and can be paid for through Medicaid or privately.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx