A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are in need of rehabilitative services, are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx