This is sometimes referred to as the “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” device. It is a device that allows an elder to easily call for care in an emergency. Some systems have programs that call for help when there has been no interaction with an elder for a preset period of time, while others are designed to detect falls. A PERS is one of the many Telemedicine options available.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx