A licensed professional trained to treat people with impaired motor functions. ). PTs use exercise, massage, and other techniques to restore a person’s strength and functional abilities, that have been hampered due to injury or illness, and help patients improve their mobility and manage their pain. They can be an important part of rehabilitation and treatment of patients with chronic conditions or injuries.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx