A written authorization that allows one person to act on another’s behalf. This can be granted for a specific set of responsibilities or for more general actions making in personal or financial matters. Power of Attorney is one element of advance directives.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx