This term refers to the health care professional who provides preventive care and diagnoses and treats common medical ailments. The Primary Care Provider practices in an office in the community rather than in a hospital or other facility and will refer patients to specialists for complex or acute conditions.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx