Services to help individuals regain functionality lost due to an injury or illness. Rehabilitation may be given at the hospital, a nursing home, a special facility, or the patient’s home. Post acute or Short-stay Rehab follows a traumatic event like a stroke, heart attack, injury or hospitalization. Rehabilitation can be an ongoing process.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx