Provide independent elders with a place for socializing and stimulation. Senior Centers offer an array of activities – classes, clubs, discussion groups, health screenings and even trips and meals. Based in the community, they can be run by neighborhood or civic groups, religious organizations or special interest affiliations.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx