This term is used to refer to health services that need to be provided by a trained licensed nurse, either at home or in a facility. Services can include administration of injections, dispensing or monitoring of intravenous tubes, and changing sterile dressings.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx