Another term for a nursing home. A residential facility that provides 24 hour care to individuals who are in need of rehabilitative services or are unable to care for themselves and need extensive medical care because they are who are chronically ill, suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia or are disabled.
- Research Arm of The New Jewish Home Ends 2016 with Collection of Articles Published in Leading Medical and Geriatric Journals
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Medical Director Gabriel H. Brandeis
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Board Chair Michael Luskin
- Performance Review Form 2016
- The New Jewish Home Partners with ReServe to Offer Dementia Care Navigation Services
coughlin weiner day care grant Luskin disabilities NYU innovation Small House elder Power Living Center research older adult Green House study substance abuse leadership langone Mount Sinai Hospital award palliative Dementia rehab Geriatric substance abuse senior management Flu night care senior Bronx Boockvar addiction telehealth Alzheimer's executive management Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine Mundy Palliative Care adult day care Sarah Neuman Geriatric Career Development environment GCD research institute on aging Rehabilitation