A non-residential program which offers supportive (but non-rehabilitative) services in a protected setting in a group setting. Services may include recreational activities, social work services, hot meals, transportation, and occasionally, health services. Social Day care is for adults who do not need daily medical attention.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx