This is the broad term that refers to the delivery of health services and information via telecommunications technologies. It can be used to describe a phone consultation; a video conference; robotic surgery; or an elder using a Health monitor device.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx