The Isaacs Center recognized Jewish Home for their dedication to Geriatrics Career Development – a commitment that is creating opportunities for formerly out-of-work and out-of-school youth to develop the skills and experience they need to enter and excel in a career in healthcare. The Isaacs Center is Jewish Home’s partner in the initiative, which reaches out to at-risk young people between the ages of 18 and 24.
- The New Jewish Home Receives SAGECare Silver Credential for LGBT Support
- Jeffrey Farber, President and CEO
- The New Jewish Home Names Jeffrey I. Farber CEO
- Walk and Roll 2017 with Sarah Neuman and the Girl Scouts
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx