Try It, You’ll Like It
Moving to senior housing is a big decision. Kittay House Senior Apartments is now offering a special, limited time program which allows seniors to try out the easy living, the services and the lively community at Kittay House.
Kittay House trial apartments include:
- Three healthy meals a day in our dining room
- Senior-friendly kitchens and accessible bathrooms in each apartment
- Weekly housekeeping and fresh linen services
- Emergency call bells in each apartment, monitored 24/7 by Kittay staff
- Direct TV equipped televisions
It’s not just the apartments at Kittay House Senior Apartments that make living easy – it’s the entire building.
- 24 hour lobby attendant
- Staffed elevators
- Private, enclosed gardens for tenant use
- A choice of daily activities – such as exercise classes, computer workshops, cultural activities, lectures, civic groups, trips to museums, etc.
- Fully accessible, senior friendly design in all areas of the building
- Special design features to help those with vision issues live independently
Optional health and personal care services from third party providers are available right on-site, and at competitive rates. For elders with family members living out of town or travelling, the benefits of the Kittay House community are unequalled.
Optional third-party services might include:
- Home health aide and companion services, including nighttime check-in
- Geriatric care management
- Medication reminders
Private physicians with offices on-site
Find out more about Kittay House Senior Apartment Living: Call Arlene Richman — 718-410-1441