The New Jewish Home is advocating to restore visitation for residents and families — these visits mean so much for families who long to see and hug their loved ones. Hear what Dr. Jeff Farber, The New Jewish Home’s President & CEO, has to say in these two news stories.
- A Warm Welcome Back to Returning Board Member Jill Oberlander
- Jumpstarting the Road to Recovery for COVID-19 Patients
- Visitors Return to Sarah Neuman, Bringing Hugs, Smiles, and Tears of Joy
- A High School Internship Opens Doors to a Health Care Career
- An Empathetic Intern Delivers Love to COVID Unit Patients and their Families