In the Bronx
Our new state-of-the-art Adult Day Health Care Program offers medical, social, and therapeutic services. The spacious 23,000 square-foot facility is a welcoming and secure space, conveniently located off the Hutchinson Parkway in the Bronx. We provide support to people with chronic health conditions.
Health Care Services
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Health monitoring and skilled nursing care, including wound care and rehabilitation
Nutritional counseling and social work services
Help with personal needs and activities of daily living (ADL)
- Four themed dining areas for nutritious meals and healthy snacks
- Private suites with professional rehabilitation equipment, including a recumbent cross trainer, treadmill, and leg extension machine
- Individual areas for massage, electrotherapy, and ultrasound treatment
- Hundreds of books, periodicals, and magazines in a spacious library
- Calming garden room for reflection and meditation
- Welcoming lounge with a cozy fireplace
- Six recreational areas, including an arts-and-crafts room
- Wide range of classes, including art, music, gardening, and photography
- High-tech media center and computer lab for individual and group learning
Our BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM provides integrated physical and mental health services. We offer a nurturing and supportive setting for people who have medical conditions combined with depression, anxiety, or serious mental illness (SMI). Group sessions focus on building skills such as relaxation, problem-solving, and activities of daily living (ADL).
NIGHT CARE provides a safe place for people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. This gives family members much-needed respite and relief.
Our DIABETES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM provides educational activities and health monitoring for individuals with diabetes. The program offers self-care and diabetes management, focusing on meal planning and peer support.
Our Adult Day Health Care Program in the Bronx
Hutchinson Metro Center
North Lobby on the 1st Floor
1200 Waters Place
Bronx, NY 10461
Hours of Operation
Monday to Saturday
9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Contact us for hours
We also operate an Adult Day Program with a social and a medical model on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. For more information, call 718.484.5639. 140 West 106th Street, New York, NY 10025