Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA)
We help you regain independence after surgery, injury or illness, with nursing, rehabilitation and home care.
Our goal is to help you continue to thrive in your own home so you can get well, and return to health and independence as quickly as possible.
From the moment you are enrolled in our Certified Home Health Agency, our care team begins the assessment in your home and initiates the care plan prescribed by your doctor.
Our individualized home care services include:
- Full assessment by a registered nurse
- Personalized care plans that support your recovery and continued wellness
- A coordinated care and customer service team, including consultations with your primary physician and other health care providers
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Social work services and help accessing benefits
- Services of home health aides to assist with personal care
- Access to a clinical service manager 24/7 if issues or concerns arise
Our Certified Home Health Agency is certified and licensed by the New York State Department of Health to serve patients in the NYC boroughs of Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and in Westchester county.
Our nurses and therapists are trained, licensed and highly experienced in providing and managing care for patients in their homes.
Our home health aides are fully trained in accordance with the New York State Department of Health requirements and are supervised by our nursing staff.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, and many other managed care plans. Our services are also available for private pay clients.
We use clinically proven care pathways to identify and address issues that could impact your recovery. Best practice pathways include:
- Falls management
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart failure