All-Hands Staff Meetings
In June Dr. Jeffrey Farber, our President & CEO, will host our first All-Hands Meetings across The New Jewish Home system. These gatherings are an opportunity for us to come together to celebrate our accomplishments, communicate updates and address questions.
Please attend a 45-minute meeting at one of our campus locations or dial in.
June 6 — Manhattan, 120 West 106th Street, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., Ben Barrack Auditorium
June 12 — Bronx, 1200 Waters Place, 3:30 p.m., Orientation Conference Room
June 13 — Bronx, Kittay Senior Apartments, 9:30 a.m., Kittay Café
June 14 — Westchester, Sarah Neuman, 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Tisch Auditorium
Dial-in Number: 917.962.0650 Access Code: 211396
To help facilitate and shape our conversation, please think about the following five questions to think about before we meet:
1. What about The New Jewish Home do you most appreciate and want to preserve?
2. What do you hope Dr. Farber, as the new CEO, will do?
3. What are you concerned that Dr. Farber might do?
4. What are you concerned that Dr. Farber might not do?
5. What would be helpful for Dr. Farber to know about you or the organization?
Should you have any questions regarding the meetings please contact Irene Liu.
Smartlinx Time and Attendance
Web Email Access
Citrix Access to Jewish Home Network
MyInfo! Portal Access
Relias Learning Management System
Report It – Compliance Link
- Third Party Reporting Link