The Bronx Campus of Jewish Home Lifecare offers a complete spectrum of elder care services. The Special Therapy Centers are a regional destination for post acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing. Twenty four hour care is provided by skilled and dedicated Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and a full time staff of physicians, therapists, pharmacists, dietitians, social workers and other clinicians. The Bronx campus also offers senior housing and Adult Day programs
Bronx Campus Address
100 West Kingsbridge Road
Bronx, New York 10468
Get directions to the Bronx Campus
To Contact Someone at the Bronx Campus use our:
Bronx Campus Contact Page
For general questions and inquiries regarding the Bronx Campus: Phone: (718) 410-1500
For information regarding admissions to the Bronx Campus: Phone: (718) 410-1330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this Video to learn more about the Bronx Campus:
Post Acute Care Rehabilitation:
Bronx campus rehabilitation and post acute care services help a patient get better and ready to successfully return home after hospitalization for surgery or illness. Post Acute care includes:
- A team that includes doctors, nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, and audiologists
- Rehabilitation therapies available seven days a week
- Full discharge planning for a smooth transition back to the community
Nursing Home Long Term Care:
Long term nursing home care at the Bronx campus is all about helping each person live the best life possible in a safe and supportive setting. Long Term Care includes:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care in a secure residential setting, medical coverage by onsite and on-call staff physicians and social work staff
- Dietitians to coordinate nutritious meals, served restaurant-style in the unit dining rooms
- Therapeutic activity programs, including art, music and exercise
- On-site pharmacy
Special Therapy Centers
The Bronx campus is home to our Special Therapy Centers, which make the campus a regional destination for advanced eldercare.
For those with chronic kidney disease, an inhouse hemodialysis center means continuing dialysis treatment along with rehabilitation or skilled nursing care, eliminating the disruption of traveling to an outside dialysis clinic.
Now there’s an option for older New Yorkers who need medical rehabilitation and have issues with alcohol or prescription drug use. The Jewish Home Geriatric Substance Abuse Recovery Program is the first nursing home-based in-patient substance abuse program in the United States. It is designed for older New Yorkers (60+) with substance abuse issues who need short term, post acute medical rehabilitation.
The Norma and Joseph Saul Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia unit has been nationally acclaimed for its unique approach to caring. It is a secure, comforting, nonthreatening residence that provides a familiar frame of reference, lessens confusion and offers freedom to move in an unrestricted space. Along with its specially-trained staff, it is truly a supportive and nurturing environment that promotes each patient’s capabilities to the fullest extent, and minimizes the stresses that can aggravate the symptoms of the disease.
The Bronx Campus Also Offers:
Supportive housing for elders, including Assisted Living, Low Income Senior Housing and Independent Senior Living. Learn more about these senior housing programs.
For people who are living at home, but who could still benefit from a life-enhancing, structured day and supportive community environment. Learn more about our adult day programs.
Bronx Campus News
- Associated Press Features Geriatric Substance Abuse Recovery Program - Jewish Home Lifecare’s Geriatric Substance Abuse Recovery Program was featured in an Associated Press (AP) story and has so far been picked up by more than 50 news organizations across the US and internationally, including The Wall Street Journal; The Washington Post; NBC News 4 NY; Newsday; Yahoo News; Fox Business; Health News and The... [Read More]
All Bronx Campus News