Great Rehabilitation, Post-Acute Care and Long-Term Nursing Home Care in Westchester
The Sarah Neuman Center in Mamaroneck offers you and the ones you care for exceptional post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing home care, all on one campus for elders.
We provide the finest in specialized therapies to help our residents improve their quality of life, using advanced technologies while providing a personal touch for both elders and their families. We are now home to an expanding group of Small House communities, a new model that is transforming elder care across the country, providing deep relationships between elders and caregivers.
Our skilled and dedicated support team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants and a full-time staff of physicians, therapists, pharmacists, dieticians, social workers and other clinicians. We also offer adult day programs on our campus.
Visitors are welcome; please contact us so your family can see our residents and friendly staff in action.
― Madelyn F., Mamaroneck
Rehabilitation and Post Acute Care
Westchester campus rehabilitation and post acute care services help a patient get better and ready to successfully return home after hospitalization for surgery or illness.
Post Acute care includes:
- A team that includes doctors, nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, and audiologists
- Five days a week of individualized therapy
- Full discharge planning and transition to home
Find out more about our Rehabilitation and Post Acute Care
Long Term Nursing Home Care
Long term nursing home care at the Westchester campus is all about helping each person live the best life possible in a safe and supportive setting.
Long Term Care includes:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care in a secure residential setting, medical coverage by onsite and on-call staff physicians and social work staff
- Special Therapy Centers for residents with more complex clinical needs
- Therapeutic activity programs, including art, music and exercise
- On-site pharmacy and radiology services
Find out more about our Long term Nursing Home care
See our Life in a Small House film:
The Westchester Campus Also Offers:
For people who are living at home, but who could still benefit from a life-enhancing, structured day and supportive community environment.
Westchester Campus News
- Small House Communities at the Sarah Neuman Center Celebrate First Anniversary - It’s been a very good year for residents and staff of the Small House Communities at The Sarah Neuman Center. On April 2, the first Small House residents, staff, families of residents, community members and elected officials, including Mamaroneck Mayor Norm Rosenblum, Senator George Latimer and Assemblyman Steve Otis gathered to celebrate the first... [Read More]
- Innovations in Long Term Care - Jewish Home’s Sarah Neuman Center presents Innovations in Long Term Care March 17 5:00-7:00 PM Tisch Auditorium, The Sarah Neuman Center 845 Palmer Avenue, Mamaroneck Jewish Home’s Director of Green House® Project Education, Tammy Marshall, will discuss The GREEN HOUSE® Project’s philosophy of person-directed care. Attendees will learn about this radically new approach to... [Read More]