Three residents were recently vaccinated with Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine at the New Jewish Home, Sarah Neuman, Westchester. Nursing home residents gave a quick interview and offered encouraging words after receiving the vaccine.
- A Warm Welcome Back to Returning Board Member Jill Oberlander
- Jumpstarting the Road to Recovery for COVID-19 Patients
- Visitors Return to Sarah Neuman, Bringing Hugs, Smiles, and Tears of Joy
- A High School Internship Opens Doors to a Health Care Career
- An Empathetic Intern Delivers Love to COVID Unit Patients and their Families