Short-Stay Rehabilitation Programs
Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine
The New Jewish Home and The Mount Sinai Hospital have collaborated to create a state of-the-art, 38-bed post-acute orthopedic rehabilitation unit. Located on the Manhattan campus of Jewish Home, this patient and family centered program is designed for individuals with a wide range of orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. For more information, call the Jewish Home Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine at 212.870.4715 today.
A HIGHER STANDARD OF ORTHOPEDIC CARE
The program was developed in collaboration with The Mount Sinai Hospital, including physician staffing and therapist training. The expertise of Mount Sinai’s specialists, combined with Jewish Home’s extensive history of skilled therapy and patient-centered care, provides the highest standard of orthopedic and musculoskeletal rehabilitation care available.
WHAT MAKES THE CENTER FOR ADVANCED REHABILITATION MEDICINE UNIQUE
The Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine offers a 24-hour a day program supported by a team of physical and occupational therapists, nurses, nurses’ aides and physicians, all specially trained to ensure a fully integrated plan so the patient can return home as quickly as possible.
“My rehab experience could not have been better. I was very impressed by the knowledge of the physicians’ and therapists’ and the attentiveness of the entire staff. Jewish Home’s Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine met all my expectations and more.”
— A. Molnar, New York, NY
- Clinical care and rehabilitation therapy
- Total joint therapy
- Individualized recovery plan
- Multi-disciplinary personalized approach
- A coordinated approach to transitioning to home care or outpatient services
- Therapy to restore strength and flexibility
- Improvement of overall endurance
- Continuity of care
- Pain management
- Strong communication between The Mount Sinai Hospital and Jewish Home physicians
- Multilingual staff and services
- Therapies offered up to 7 days per week for up to 2 hours per day based on assessment
- On-site specialty clinics
For more information, call the Jewish Home Center for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine, 212.870.4715.
For more information about our short-stay rehabilitation or to set up a tour:
120 West 106th Street
New York, NY 10025
845 Palmer Avenue
Mamaroneck, NY 10543