CBS 2 News featured Francisca Fadairo, a remarkable high school senior in our Geriatrics Career Development Program (GCD). For the past 15 years, The New Jewish Home’s groundbreaking workforce development program has provided underserved high school students with allied health care certifications, college preparation and invaluable experience caring for older adults. Instead of closing GCD when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we actually hired our GCD participants so they could continue to receive hands-on training and gain firsthand experience working on the front lines as health care heroes.
- Remembering David Dinkins, 1927–2020, Our 2018 Eight Over 80 Honoree
- Dr. Ruth Spinner, Senior Medical Director on the Second Wave, Staying Safe During the Holidays and the Flu Shot
- Yiddish Folksbiene Musicians Bring the Music of “Fiddler” to Tenants of The New Jewish Home’s Kittay Senior Apartments
- Get to Know Sonya Choudhury, a Long-term Care Nurse Practitioner at our Manhattan Campus
- A Help Line and a Lifeline: Adult Day Care Services via Telehealth